What you will learn from this lesson:
- Dealing with negative forums threads that rank on page one of your Brand SERP;
- Important foundation for a long-term business strategy;
- Minimising the immediate on-SERP damage caused by negative forum thread;
- Tips to convince forum owner to change their meta titles and descriptions;
- Benefits of removing negative comments on a forum thread;
- And angles to use when approaching a forum owner.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!
What’s in each lesson in this course?
- Introduction (Dealing with Negative Results)
- Dealing with Review Platforms
- Dealing with Forums
- Third Party Articles and Blogs
- Leapfrogging – Finding Opportunities
- Leapfrogging with Content You Control
- Leapfrogging with Results You Partially Control
- Leapfrogging with Content You Don’t Control
- Tactics to Avoid and Mistakes Not to Make