What you will learn from this lesson:
- Importance of improving ratings for your wider SEO strategy;
- Understanding the general rules on collecting reviews;
- Benefits of getting high scoring reviews to rank on page one of your Brand SERP;
- Discovering solid intelligent strategies for gathering reviews from authoritative and relevant platforms;
- How to develop your global review platform strategy for client and Google;
- Techniques on asking for reviews from third-party sites;
- Important tips for handling negative or low-scoring reviews on your Brand SERP;
- And drowning or removing unfair reviews that rank on page one of your Brand SERP.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!
What’s in each lesson in this course?
- Introduction (Dealing with Negative Results)
- Dealing with Review Platforms
- Dealing with Forums
- Third Party Articles and Blogs
- Leapfrogging – Finding Opportunities
- Leapfrogging with Content You Control
- Leapfrogging with Results You Partially Control
- Leapfrogging with Content You Don’t Control
- Tactics to Avoid and Mistakes Not to Make