What you will learn from this lesson:
- Understanding what people SHOULD see on page one of your Brand SERP;
- Definition and benefits of leapfrogging;
- Choosing the best leapfrogging candidates to rank on your Brand SERP;
- Benefits of completely controlling your Brand SERP;
- Considering the factors when creating and sorting leapfrogger list;
- Tips on what to do for lower ranking pages on your Brand SERP;
- And discovering Rich Elements as leapfroggers and what is the easiest Rich Element to trigger.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!
What’s in each lesson in this course?
- Introduction (Dealing with Negative Results)
- Dealing with Review Platforms
- Dealing with Forums
- Third Party Articles and Blogs
- Leapfrogging – Finding Opportunities
- Leapfrogging with Content You Control
- Leapfrogging with Results You Partially Control
- Leapfrogging with Content You Don’t Control
- Tactics to Avoid and Mistakes Not to Make