What you will learn from this lesson:
- Tips and techniques to leapfrog bad result with content you own that is more positive for your brand;
- Understanding the importance of leapfrogging for a wider SEO perspective;
- How to improve your SEO & the content that ranks on your Brand SERP;
- Disadvantages of using content on your own site for leapfrogging;
- Understanding the importance of Schema Markups and identifying the markup type that will best help Google understand and digest the Leapfrogger content you promote;
- Benefits of putting content in HTML tables or lists;
- Benefits of adding multimedia and user-generated content;
- Understanding the importance of simplifying your writing style with the content you are trying to promote;
- Benefits of keeping content fresh;
- And widening your SEO perspective through discovering link-building tactics.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!
What’s in each lesson in this course?
- Introduction (Dealing with Negative Results)
- Dealing with Review Platforms
- Dealing with Forums
- Third Party Articles and Blogs
- Leapfrogging – Finding Opportunities
- Leapfrogging with Content You Control
- Leapfrogging with Results You Partially Control
- Leapfrogging with Content You Don’t Control
- Tactics to Avoid and Mistakes Not to Make