What you will learn from this lesson:
- Tips and techniques for pushing better contents up your Brand SERP;
- Benefits of promoting content that isn’t yours or doing SEO for others;
- Discovering the linking process of contents to your site and optimising link’s effectiveness;
- Benefits of utilising semantic triple for a wider content strategy;
- How to work with the leapfrogger content owner;
- And the benefits of leveraging your social audiences, subscribers, and networks for a wider SEO strategy.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!
What’s in each lesson in this course?
- Introduction (Dealing with Negative Results)
- Dealing with Review Platforms
- Dealing with Forums
- Third Party Articles and Blogs
- Leapfrogging – Finding Opportunities
- Leapfrogging with Content You Control
- Leapfrogging with Results You Partially Control
- Leapfrogging with Content You Don’t Control
- Tactics to Avoid and Mistakes Not to Make