What you will learn from this lesson:
- How to deal with third-party articles and blogs which reflect poorly and rank on page one of your Brand SERP;
- How to build a relationship with the person responsible for the third-party site ranking on your Brand SERP;
- Ideas for values that you can pitch for your wider SEO strategy;
- Advantages of leapfrogging content;
- And turning negative/bad situations to positive.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!
What’s in each lesson in this course?
- Introduction (Dealing with Negative Results)
- Dealing with Review Platforms
- Dealing with Forums
- Third Party Articles and Blogs
- Leapfrogging – Finding Opportunities
- Leapfrogging with Content You Control
- Leapfrogging with Results You Partially Control
- Leapfrogging with Content You Don’t Control
- Tactics to Avoid and Mistakes Not to Make