What you will learn from this lesson:
- Understanding the mechanisms behind Google’s ranking system;
- How multimedia elements on a SERP provide both more information and clues when clicking blue links;
- A rundown on the techniques Jason Barnard uses to trigger Twitter Boxes, Video Boxes, Image Boxes, etc;
- How Google organises each of the algorithms that shape the SERP;
- How Google ranks Rich Elements (SERP Features) in ‘Candidate Sets’;
- And how you can shape the anatomy of your Brand SERP to make your brand appear more expert, authoritative, and trustworthy.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!