What you will learn from this lesson:
- Discovering the Google’s fundamental aim for implementing People Also Ask Boxes on Brand SERPs;
- Types of questions that appear on PAA boxes and the reasons for providing answers for this Rich Element on your Brand SERP;
- Importance of controlling the People Also Ask questions about what should take precedence on your Brand SERP;
- Organising and structuring FAQ sections;
- Advantages of breadcrumbs and related questions list;
- Disadvantages of FAQ links on Brand SERPs;
- Techniques in optimising page layout, meta titles, meta descriptions, and schema markups;
- Advantages of WordPress and Yoast;
- Tips to find PAA and non-PAA questions;
- And providing the best answers to PAA questions and replacing the inaccurate ones.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!