What you will learn from this lesson:
- The tips and techniques to trigger and improve your Image Boxes;
- How to incorporate your logo on your SERP properly;
- Setting visual identity guidelines for your site;
- SEO (optimisation) rules to follow when adding images to your page or third-party sites;
- Building and utilising lexicons, filenames, alt tags, title tags, captions, semantic HTML5, accompanying text, image-related metas, schema markup, and Yoast for your image SEO;
- And understanding the benefits of image distribution methods for your wider SEO perspective.
As always, Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy) explains the techniques, tactics and strategies in video format, with accompanying slides to better illustrate his explanations. All lessons offer English subtitles, so the lessons are easy to follow, even if English isn’t your first language. Jason provides additional resources from around the web so that you can expand your learning beyond Brand SERPs!